Best Place to Get Your NBI Clearance

4.04.2012

The last time I went to have my NBI clearance renewed was back in 2008 at an NBI kiosk in  SM Megamall .  I figured it would be best to get my NBI clearance since the NBI clearance kiosk is located inside a mall; convenient, cool and comfortable. Too bad, a couple of thousands of people have the same preference in mind in getting their NBI clearance. The lines ran from the first to the last floor. It took me 6 hours to get my clearance.

Where’s the best place to get your NBI clearance renewed?  ‘Got recently employed at a bpo company in Fairview last November. There was the usual documentary requirements TIN, SSS numbers, Philhealth numbers and other papers that I needed to provide, which were easily accomplished. All, except the dreaded NBI clearance.

I went to Gotesco Commonwealth NBI clearance center at before lunch. Only to be told by the guard, that they’ve already reached their quota for the day. Apparently, they can only service 1000 applicants per day; half of it in the morning, half at noon. The people milling around were actually NBI clearance applicants and have been in line since 4 a.m. That’s how early you must be in line to get the stubs or numbers for the day.

A friend recommended the Robinsons Otis NBI clearance kiosk as the best place to get your NBI clearance. So, I went there after the Gotesco NBI downer and got in line at around 1. There weren’t a lot of people, at least half capacity,  and there was a holding area with seats. The seats also served as the line, no more standing waiting for your turn.   The guards and NBI personnel were very courteous. The system was very organized and fast. I got my NBI clearance in just an hour.

How to go to Robinsons Otis?

Robinsons Otis is different from Robinsons Manila. Just dropped off At UN. Just look for Araullo High School and Medical Center Manila. Its on that side of Taft.  Don’t take a pedicab.They ask for astronomical fares. You can hop on those yellow tricycles. You can also take a ride on those dilapidated Pandacan minibuses. Just ask around. Or just walk, its just 10-15 minutes away.


0 comments:

Post a Comment