May Credit Card Default Problem ka? May Kanta Para sa Iyo

2.12.2010

Sa mga nagkaka-problem sa credit card, sumaglit kayo dito sa  failuretopaycreditcard.blogspot.com


at pakinggan ninyo itong kantang ito composed by the popular BANKER
 (with Pinoy guitar pa)

Isipin ninyo na yong kinakantahan ninyo ay Credit Card!

Ang YOU dito ay ang iyong Credit Card.

You're gonna laugh kasi tumpak na tumpak siya.

It’s Sad To Belong

Met you on a springtime day
I was mindin’ my life
And you were mindin' mine too.
Baby when you came my way,
I had a strange sensation
And, darlin' that's when I knew...

Refrain:

That it's sad to belong to one like you
When you shouldn't come along,
Yes, it's sad to belong to one like you
When you shouldn't come along.

Oh, I wake up in the night
And I reach beside me
Hopin' you wont be there
But instead I find something
Who’d believed that I swiped 'nother one of those bills?

(Si Banker ay taga Southern Philippines. Sikat siya mga forums

about credit cards dahil sa campaign niya about the need to fight
the abuses of credit card issuers and how to survive credit card
problems.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment